Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Boy's First Jazz Game



Tonight we took the boy's to their first Jazz Basketball Game.
I know it is quite sad that Jake is almost 12 and this is his very first Jazz game. I kept thinking while we were sitting there that we should have taken him when the Jazz were good, and given him the opportunity to see Karl Malone ad John Stockton play. But we didn't and so I am grateful we took him tonight.


We got invited by some friends of ours who have kids the same age as Jake and Jackson. Jake is good friends with their son Jeron, so it was an extra fun night for him to have a friend to sit with and talk to during the game as well.
Before we went to the game we stopped in Bountiful for some dinner at a place named Robintino's. They have great pizza, and it was alot of fun to visit with each other.


The Jazz played the Houston Rockets and ended up loosing by 1 point in the last 10 seconds of the game. Although our seats were 3 rows from the top, it was such a fun night.





I couldn't help but laugh at Jackson, as he would cheer for the team. He got so into it! He even was yelling the "DEFENSE" chant that is shouted.




It has been such a fun night. The boy's weren't even tired as we drove home at 10:30pm, on a school night. I did however hear the "Can I stay home from school tomorrow", plea. To which I said "No"!
I am so glad we finally decided to take the boy's to the Jazz game. Thank you Johnson Family for the invite, and the super fun night out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment