Thursday, February 10, 2011

Generations.......

While visiting with my Grandma the other day, she was going through some of her pictures of her life. I was so excited to see these photo's that she had, because this was the first time I was able to connect my Grandma with her parents, as well as her Grandparents. (My Great Great Grandparents)

The picture of the man and woman that are separate next to the picture of my Grandma as a child, are her parents, my Great Grandpa and Grandma Breagger. The picture of the couple on the wagon by the tree, as well as the picture diagonally to the left, are her Grandparents Christensen, and the picture of the couple on the bottom with the man in overalls, are her Grandparents Breagger. (Both are my Great Great Grandparents)

The other picture's are of my Grandmother through out various times in her life. She was, and still is such a beautiful woman. She looks gorgeous in so many of her pictures, these are just a few that I found special to me.

My Grandma has never cared to have her picture taken, and doesn't like the way she looks in any of them. I have told her that I don't understand why, she is a beautiful woman. She laughs and says "Oh, I don't think so." But I do know so!!!

What a blessing I feel these picture's are. I am so glad that I happened to stop and see my Grandma on the day that she was sorting through these pieces of my history. I am truly a product of a Great Family Tree.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment