Monday, February 14, 2011

6th Grade Valentine Dance!!

Look at this, Jake's first school dance!! I can remember when I had my first school dance, the awkwardness, the shyness, and the cooties!! This was nothing like that. The 6th grade teachers have been teaching the kid's all different types of dances this year, and this was their chance to do them together. They only had to dance together for a little bit, and for the most part they could stand where they wanted and by whom ever they pleased. It was fun to watch the kids separate the gym, with girls on one side and boy's on the other, purely by choice. (This will change someday, I dread.)
Jake was sure to find his friends Tyler Ferrin, and Dawson Dereono, when it came time for the line dancing and the Electric Slide. He had such a fun time at the dance, and looked so handsome all dressed up in his Sunday best. I am so blessed to be able to spend the time that I do at the school with my boy's. It is so nice to know the kid's, as well as the teachers.
Jake you are such a good boy! You have a big heart, as well as the ability to make other's feel cared or. You are such a blessing to me, and although you are growing fast, you will always be my little guy!!
Happy Valentine's Day Jaker-T!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment