Monday, February 14, 2011

1st Grade Valentines Party

What a day! I once again became the room mother for Jackson's 1st grade class, which means I am in charge of the parties. Thank goodness his class was only in charge of the Valentine's treats this time. (I think it was in part because Jackson's teacher is 7 months pregnant, and it would remove some stress from her, and me.) I was worried about being at Jackson's party and running to take pictures of Jake at his dance, I didn't know how that would work. Thankfully Travis said he would come and help out with either party.

I love the little 1st graders. They are all so darn cute. Jackson has made some really good friends this year, and even thinks some of the girls in his class are CUTE!! He is so lucky because he gets to sit next to the 2 he likes the most. (Macy has the brown hair and Maybe has the blonde hair.) They are both such nice girls and they all get along well together as a group.

Jackson was so excited to have his Dad at the party to help. I mean Mom is cool, but Dad is a treat!! It was cute to see Travis even enjoying the kid's as well. I know he had a good time, even if he say's he didn't. We know the truth!!

What a cute boy, and a fun party. Happy Valentine's Day T- Money!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment