Monday, January 17, 2011

When I turn 16?????

Today we decided to go to the Auto Show at the South Town Center in Sandy. My Dad loves this car show and goes to it every year. Travis had never gone to a car show, so we decided since the kids were out of school today (Martin Luther King Jr Day) we would all go together.

Jake and Jackson had about as much fun as my Dad. They were so excited to see all the cool cars, and were even happier when they could sit in them. I kept thinking "This day is coming soon!" ScArY!!

I have been to many car shows in my life, and have seen alot of different kinds of cars. I could relate to Jake and Jackson as they looked at all the fancy paint jobs, and the many DrEaM cars that they had in the showroom. It was alot of fun to share this experience with my parents as well as my own kids, and to watch the excitement they all had.

Although we did not drive any of the new cars home today, we all picked our favorites, and who knows, maybe one day we will be driving that car of choice!! Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun day at the Auto Show.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment