Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday Blake

Happy 28th Birthday to my Little Brother Blake today. We all got together at Mom and Dad's for Birthday dinner tonight to celebrate. We came early because it is also the same night as Jake's Priesthood Preview at our church, but we knew we could do both.
Blake is an Awesome Brother, and such a Great Uncle. Blake is the reason Jake and Jackson have such a priceless memory of Disneyland. Blake took us on a once in lifetime trip and we are so thankful for that. He could have asked some of his friends to go, but decided to ask Jake, Jackson and me to go with him. I will say that this was one of the best trips I have ever been on in my life!!
Blake is a great example to Jake and Jackson as well. He would do anything for them, and I know that they know that as well. He is and always has been alot of fun to have as part of my life. He will tell you how it is, according to him, and if you don't like it TUFF!!
Blake you are a great brother! We love you so much!! Happy Birthday Brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment