Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jackson turns 7!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!

I can hardly believe that Jackson is turning 7 years old today. He is so fun, and such a little sweet heart. Jackson really makes our house happy. He has such a big heart, and is always looking out for everyone.

This year I surprised him at school with a fun balloon and some treats to share with his class. Of course Jackson wanted to take one of his birthday treats to Jake in his class, so Jackson and I walked over and found Jake, so Jackson could give him one of his birthday treats. (a nerd rope) He was so excited to have such a special day at school. I do give my boy's the option to either go to school on their birthdays or stay home. Jackson didn't even consider staying home for a minuet. He wanted to go to school so he could have his special day celebrated their also. His teacher makes the kids birthdays very special for them. Jake on the other hand jumps at the chance to stay home, and when Jackson said he wanted to go to school, Jake volunteered to stay home for him. Unfortunately his plan didn't work.

After school we had some family over for cake and ice cream. Tiffani, Sarah, and Sage came, as well as Giff and Erin with their kids, Uncle Blake, Uncle Troy, Grandma Cleo, Grandma Bott, and Buddy. It was a really nice night to have everyone their for Jackson. He really enjoys his birthday, and was so grateful to everyone for coming to celebrate.

I love your Jackson! You are my PrInCe, my T-Money, my Snuggle Bunny, my Little Man, and my Son!! You are so special to us as a family!! My this next year be GrEaT and HaPpY!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment