Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome to Jr. High - 7th Grade


WOW!!! Junior High School...... for Jake!
He is so excitted to be going to Jr. High this year. He was up and ready for the bus, yes the bus. This is the first time that Jake has had to ride a bus since he started school. He has to be at the bus stop by 7:05am, which is an hour and a half earlier than when he was in Elementary. This is going to be interesting, to say the least!!
I know that Jake is going to have a great year and this is going to be such a fun new adventure for him. I can remember Jr, High for me and I felt so BIG!! I can wait for allthe fun new things that he will get to do, and be a part of. Stay as strong and smart as you are Jake, and many wonderful things will come to pass for you in this year!!
Go Wahlquist Eagles!!











No comments:

Post a Comment