Monday, August 8, 2011

Shearing for the Fair.....



I can hardley believe that it is time to shear the lambs for the fair already. This summer has flown by, and it seems that we just bought the lambs and now it is fair time again.


This is Ronnie's last year raising and showing lambs. He has been such a help to the kid's and has taught Jake so much valuable information as well. I have been the Club Leader for the past 2 years, and I have been so lucky as well to have the Wardleigh's and Brunson's to teach me to.


When it comes to the shearing though, Ronnie gets it done. It is alot of work and but I know that after it is done, all of the kid's know that what comes next is the reason that they work so hard through the summer months........ The Fair!!! We are ready, Here we come!!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment