Saturday, August 13, 2011

Superman Jack


This year at the fair Jackson had asked if he could do this trampoline swing/jumper. I had told him he could but to wait until the last day and we would go over and do it. Well...on the last day of the fair, since it was Travis and my birthday that day, my Mom and Dad came and ate dinner with us. I noticed that Jackson and my Dad were missing. I asked if anyone knew where they had gone, and everyone was pleeding the 5th. Next thing I see is Jackson walking back towards the camper with a big smile on his face, being followed by my Dad. When I asked where they had been Jackson said "Buddy let me go on the Sky Jump". He had so much fun, that e asked if he could go again. I had told him I would take him to do it, so we finished dinner and off we went to watch Jackon do this Sky Jump.


He was so excitted and smiled from ear to ear. He is not scared of much and always wants to try new things. I know if I was strapped into that contraption I wouldhave passed out, thrown up, screamed or maybe all of the above. Jackson just laughed and smiled. I was so suprised to watch himjump up and down, and enjoy this so much. He is so Awesome and has a pure heart filled with love and fun. Way to go Jack!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment