Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jake's 6th Grade Castle


This year in 6th grade Jake has had to do a Science Fair project, build a Totem Pole, and now build a Castle. It was worth 50% of his grade for this quarter, so it had to be Great!


Jake is so creative, and was so excited to build this amazing castle. I am so glad that Travis has an artistic gene as well, since I am a get it done quick kind of person, my projects lack the flare that Travis and Jake like to have.


Travis and Jake worked so hard on this castle. Travis assisted Jake with the plan for the castle as well as showing him how to spray paint it (yes, he is 12 and just learning to use spray paint, oh how the times change). My job was to purchase the list of materials that were needed, as well as take the pictures when it was finished.


I am so proud of the job that Jake did. This was by far the most amazing castle I saw at the school when I went to take pictures. What a great castle Jake and Travis made together. I mean it was complete with knight's and rocks, a draw bridge that could be lowered over a moat, and trees. It was so realistic. Jake was even more excited when his teacher told him it was one of the best castle's he had ever seen. He even gave him an extra 10 points on the project!! Way to go Jake, you never cease to amaze me with your talent!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment