Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Jake #12


It is so hard for me to believe that my little Jake is 12!!!! What a milestone birthday this is for him! He will receive the priesthood, and move from primary to the young adult group. YIKES!!


Jake always loves to spend his birthday hunting, and this year was no exception. Travis took Jake with him today as the went in search of a wild turkey. Travis drew a tag for this and Jake was so excited to go with Travis in hopes of filling this tag. They hunted all day, but were unsuccessful in the hunt. They had a lot of fun, and saw some fun stuff, but no turkey!


I made a dinner for Jake's birthday and we had Grandma Cleo, Papa Gary, Grandma Bott and Buddy over as guests to share in Jake's Birthday Celebration. After instead of a cake Jake wanted glazed donuts, so we stuck the candles in them and sang Happy Birthday to this special guy!!


I am so blessed to have you, Jake, as my son!! I love you so much, and am so proud of the young man you are becoming!! Jake you have so much love in your heart, you are such a special part of our family, and a light in my life. Always remember you are Amazing, and A Child of God!!


Happy Birthday Jaker T!! May this be a an amazing year for you!! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment