Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Colors


It was strange this year to color Easter Eggs with out Jake. This is really his thing, and he is so creative with it. I had forgot to purchase a egg dying kit, but had remembered that the food coloring box had instructions on how to color Easter eggs. So I followed the directions on the box and viola.... I will never buy another Easter Egg Dying kit again in my life!! These were the brightest eggs we have ever made.


We even went the extra mile and covered some in modge podge, and sprinkled them with silver glitter. They were super cool. Jackson and I had alot of fun coloring the eggs, but I know that this was one day that he was really missing his brother. Mom is cool, but brother's rule!!


We cant wait for tomorrow...... Easter!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment