Friday, April 15, 2011

FaRwEll OgDeN TeMpLe


As I mentioned earlier, Tiffani and I had decided that we would visit each Temple in Utah with the kids this year. So Jake's birthday is the next day and he had asked Sage and Tiffani if they would like to meet at the Ogden Temple (which is being torn down to build a brand new temple here in Ogden) before it was gone and take a picture there for our Temple Quest.


It was so fun to meet and take these pictures knowing that this temple would soon be gone and the construction would begin for the new temple that would be built in it's place. What a beautiful building this is, and will always be. This is a special Temple for me. My Mom and Dad have worked as Temple workers at this Ogden Temple for the past 11 years and even more special they were married in this Temple, and began their lives together within these walls. What a glorious building this has been.


After our photo shoot, we all went to Chop Sticks for some Chinese food, and to celebrate Jake's birthday early. He loves Egg Drop Soup, I am sure it is his very favorite food, so he choose to go here to eat. It was yummy!!


I am so grateful to have such supportive family member's. Tiffani is a huge support to me and my family, and it means so much to me when we spend time with each other. What a wonderful evening we have had together!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment