Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Welcome Duke!!


Jake finally gets a dog of his own. I guess he figured that since Jacksongot a puppy for his birthday this year, he should be able to get a puppy as well.
Travis and Jake had been looking on the internet for a puppy and when Jake came across these little guy's, he was sold. Travis told him they would go and see them, and I knew that as soon as either of them saw them in person we would ave another dog.
Travis called me at work and told me that he was taking Jake to look at these puppies, and I told him not to buy one, to wait and we would discuss it later.
Needless to say, when I got home from work we were the new owner's of a German Short Hair Pointer....named Duke!
Jake loves this little dog and has been working hard at taking him out durring the night and making sure he doesnt have any accidents. Jake sleeps like a log, so there have been many nights I have been woken up to a barking dog, and walked in Jake's room to find him still slound asleep.
I know that Jake will take good care of this new little pup, and I hope that one day when they all go hunting together and have that amazing day with the birds, that I will then be glad we got this new pup. But, until then.............

No comments:

Post a Comment