Saturday, June 4, 2011

Morgan Spring Lamb Show '11


I cant believe how fast time flies. I swear it seems like we were just here getting the lambs ready for the Spring Show.


This s the kick off to the summer in my opinion. It marks the time that Jake starts raising, training and preparing his lamb for the Weber County Fair. This year Jake has another Ewe lamb, and he is so excited to be getting back into this country atmosphere. Jake is a country boy through and through.


It was such a fun day. It started with the kids washing and getting the lambs ready. They watched some of the other shows and then slowly got closer to there groups.


They each did real well, and Jake even placed 5th in a group of 19 lambs. Congratulations Jaker!! After the show we headed back to the trailer and cars to make a sandwich. I ha made a plan with Camie that I would bring my big, fake SNAKE, to scare Alden with. He is as afraid of snakes as much as I am, but it was a fake snake so I was OK. Camie set it up just behind the trailer and then we lured him over to where he would see the snake. I thought he was going to die. I cant type what he said, but he did jump at least 10 feet, and almost stopped breathing. We moved it and scared him a couple more times before the day ended. What a hoot!!


What a fun day this has been! Spent with great friends in the country!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment