Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma Lu.......

Tonight we got to spend time Celebrating an Amazing Lady!! My Grandma Lu has been such an amazing person in my life. We have had so much fun and created so many memories through out my life.


It has been really special for my boy's to create some of their own special memories with their Great Grandma Lu as well. We have spent many Mondays together for lunches and visiting. These are some of the most special times for me, because my Grandma is with just me and my mom. Sometimes my Grandpa likes to come and join us, but for the most part it is my special time with my Grandma.


I am so lucky to have her in my life and to learn from her example. She is one of the few people in this world that examlifys true forgiveness. She is always the first person willing to help other's in need as well. She has taught me that family is of upmost improtance and that no matter what you keep them close to you.


Happy Birthday Grandma, may this year to come hold many more blessing's for you!!! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment