Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Surprise.......


It's Taylor Swift!!!! Tonight I was able to surprise Jake, with the help of 2 of my friends from work, and take him to the Taylor Swift concert. He had no idea that we were going to the concert.


I told him that we were picking up 2 girl from my work, going to Salt Lake, having something to eat, and then we needed to help a girl with something she was doing. I told him that he could count it as service for his scoting. He was less than excitted, to say the least. He did not want to go, and complaine the entire time, until I picked up the other 2 girls from my work.


Then we started out to the Surprise. As we got to Slt lake and had to stop at stop lights, there were girls everywhere with "I love Taylor" shirts on, so Kris would distract Jake, and then we got to the California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and there were Taylor Swift things everywhere. It almost seemed hopless. We ate dinner and visited as well. It was alot of fun, and Jake was starting to loosen up a lot more. I started to think that this was going to be such a great night!!! I couldnt wait!!


After dinner we decided that we were going to walk up by the Energy Solution's Arena, and show Jake this cool thing that they had there, as we started walking up the street, there were at least 15 semi's and buses that were plastered with Taylor Swift Advertising's. Teddi looked at me and said, " you had better tell him now, we cant hide these." so I looked at Jake and said, " Surprise!!!! You are going to the Taylor Swift concert"!!! He was so excitted. He is in LOVE with Taylor Swift and he reacted the way I thought he would!


We went inside and found our seats. They were what you can nose bleed seats, but it was so excitting to be there and to see how excitted Jake was to be there as well, it made it al worth it. When the concert started Jake would whistle, scream nad sing along with the songs. He was so happy to be at the concert. Durring the show Jake and I walked down to tha lowere level and watched a little of the show as well. It was so fun durring the encore to sneak to some open lower seats, and watch as Taylor floated over the crowd singing "Love Stroy". Jake was smiling so much!!


After the concer we walked back to the car, as Jake recalled the entire concert. It was exciting to hear him as excited as he was. When we got back in the car, and started o head home, I took a wrong turn and got us a little lost. Kris turned on the GPS on her phone and it told us to turn do this dark street in the middle of a scary looking area. As we turned a car pulled out by us with dark tinted windows and driving very slow. Kris started yelling "they are gonna get us". Teddi and Jake were in the back seat screaming and ducking down. I was scared and Kris was laughing. I wanted to get out of there quick!! Soon I knew where we were and we were on the freeway shortly after that. We laughed and replayed the night all the way home.


I am so lucky to have had this experiance with you, Jake. You are such an Amazing boy, and I love you so much!! He was so excitted and smiled so much tonight. I could have spent the night just watching his pure joy, and been just as happy. The memories I will treasure are those of his face smiling, singing and experiancing a true dream coming true. Jake I love you and am so glad we have had this night to have these memories made.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment