Saturday, September 10, 2011

Plain City Blue!!!!


This is a story that Jackson wrote about his fun football season. I was so impressed by the job he did. He wrote a little every night and did it all on his own. (except I typed it for him.)



I get my head in the game. I play the game. It is fun! You get to tackle in the game. It’s fun, but when I get the ball I run fast to the end zone. It is really fun to do! We lost 3 games and we won 4 games. We just got done with our football season. My last game was Saturday and on that day we won by 1 point. That was so fun that we won that game. I think that my team was the Best team in the league. This was the best team that I have ever played with. I had a great time!
I loved my team. My friends were on my team, next year they wont be on my team though. My friends names are Riley, Butler, Brock, Dana, Hancock, Duncan, Jake, Canyon, Miller, and McDonald. These are some of my friends from my team. They loved me and I loved them to forever in football years. I love football, it is my favorite sport. I love to play it, and it makes me happy. Another one of my friends name is Holmes. The other day at our game he kicked a boy on the other team because he saw me crying on the sideline from what the boy had said to me, that hurt my feelings. He got kicked off the field, and out of the game. I felt bad for him, and foolish for the way I had acted. I was so grateful to him. He showed me he was my real friend that day.
All of my coaches helped me learn how to play football. I was surprised when I hit Johnson. I knocked him on his butt. He went in the air, I mean he flew far. I loved that part it was funnier than heck. I am serious, it was funnier than heck. I loved to play the game when we ran in a circle and took turns tackling each other. It taught us how to hit and tackle kids bigger than us and bring them down.
Plain City needs help getting kids their pads. Without our pads there wont be any blocking, hitting, and tackling. How will we get those downs? I don’t know, do you know? It would be flag football, I mean flag football.
Our jerseys are blue and pants are blue. We were named the Plain City Blue Team. I loved playing on Plain City football field. We won some games and lost some also. I wanted to win all the games, but we did loose some. It was good that we didn’t loose all of our games, it made me happy that we won some of the games this season. It was sad that we didn’t score more points in our last game, but we did win and that made us all happy, as a team. We really wanted to win the last game, and we did!
I wanted to play the whole game I wish I was in the whole game every time. It would be so fun to play the whole game. I would have liked if my coaches had put me in for the whole game. I loved my coaches and all that they taught me about football. I never wanted it to end. I wished we had another week of football, at least.
I loved my friends on the team. They helped me when I was on the ground. I would stick my hand in the air and they would come over and grab it and pull me to my feet. I liked my friend Riley. He was my good friend. He is a funny kid. That is why he is my friend. I am lucky because he likes me to. I have a lot of friends now because of football. My coaches are my friends also. Coach Butler and all the other coaches are my friends. They would tell me how good I was doing. I love my coaches, they are true friends to me. The coaches boys were my friends to and we all got along good.
My Mom was one of the Team Mom’s. We got shirts, pant’s, sweatshirts, and hoodies to. We just got all of those today and I am so excited to wear my new football clothes.
Football is a great way to make new friends and other kids can play it to. I believe in them, just give it a shot. I know that kids will have as much fun as I did in football if they get their head in the game, and learn all you can. I hope they will listen, and hit and tackle like me. This is what I think it takes to play the game of football. I loved playing football, it is my dream to play in the NFL. I would love to have practice every day to get me to that dream. I believe that kids can do it. They will have a lot of fun. I hope they will make friends and be a good team. With a good team you can do anything, even if you don’t win every game, you still have friends.


I am so proud of my special little guy. He has learned so much this season, and had such a good ime doing it. He has made alt of new friends and grown so much!! Love you Toone-Y!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment