Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


This year since my Grandma Lu has een having health issues, we decided to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom and Dad and Grandpa and Grandma skinner. It was a really special day for us all. My brother Blake came as wel as my Uncle Randy Skinner to spend the day with us as well.


We had such great food this year, as always. My Dad always makes such a great turkey, and this year since Travis and Jake shot a couple of wild turkeys in New Mexico, my Dad cooked one of them up as well. It was really good tasting, and I really enjoyed it because it was darker meat. (My favorite) It was sucha nice dinner to just sit around and enjoy with each other. My family is so special to me and to spend this day with them ment alot to me.


When I reflect on what I am Thankful for in my life, Family is number 1. I dont know were I would be had I not had the parents that I did growing up. They were great examples to me, as to family being everything. I can remembr so many times when my family went out of their way for me. I truely hope that I canbe the parent to my boys, that my parents have been to me and my brother's.


My life is so blessed and I am so Thankful for all I have in it. I am so Thankful for my family, my boys and for the blessing I have to be a memeber of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My faith and my testimony have helped me through so many trials in my life, and I am so blessed.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment